Goodmorning, I hope you are having a great morning. In the past week we have been learning about Geometry and 3D shapes, my buddy is Millie D and we had to make shapes out of bluetack and toothpicks. H ere are some of the shapes I made with Millie . . . So these are all of the shapes we made, and reading left to right here are the shapes names, Cube: Faces - 6 Edges - 12 Vertices - 8 Square Based Pyramid: Faces - 5 Edges - 8 Vertices - 5 Triangular Prism: Faces - 5 Edges - 9 Vertices - 6 Those are all of the shapes we made and their faces, edges and vertices, some of them were challenging and some were easy. I thought that the smaller version of the shapes were easier, but Millie disagrees with me there she thinks the opposite. Aurelia➶
Bonjour, et que Dieu Vous Benisse, This morning we learnt a bit about the water cycle. It is... Precipitation Accumulation Evaporation Transpiration Condensation And this our version! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ql25X6IXcTd2Et4ftLZIe3einAJV9gQc/view?usp=sharing
Bonjour, et que dieu vous benissa, I am going to do a PMI for this week, a PMI is Positive, Minus, Interesting on something. Positive The positive of this week was probably Tuesday and Wednesday, because on Tuesday after school I did Flips and Tumbles, it really helps me to calm down. I learnt how to do backflips, handsprings, aerials and much more. And on Wednesday I did swimming which also calms me down a lot because I'm in water and it cools me down. Minus The minus of this week was probably Mr Grant being sick for 3 days because he had a very bad headache which started up on the professional development day, and got worse and worse. Interesting The interesting thing about this week was probably the whole week because it was interesting seeing how all the relievers teach, and getting a bye at winter sport. Je vous remercie, for reading my blog, Aurelia➶
Comments
Post a Comment