Geometry - 3D Shapes

Goodmorning, I hope you are having a great morning.

In the past week we have been learning about Geometry and 3D shapes, my buddy is Millie D and we had to make shapes out of bluetack and toothpicks. Here are some of the shapes I made with Millie . . .





So these are all of the shapes we made, 
and reading left to right here are the shapes names, 

Cube:
Faces - 6
Edges - 12
Vertices - 8

Square Based Pyramid:
Faces - 5
Edges - 8
Vertices - 5

Triangular Prism:
Faces - 5
Edges - 9
Vertices - 6

Those are all of the shapes we made and their faces, edges and vertices, some of them were challenging and some were easy. I thought that the smaller version of the shapes were easier, but Millie disagrees with me there she thinks the opposite.



Aurelia➶









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I liked about this term

Korfball

Production Experience